Just a quick lil’ Bitty for your dash.
captain america: the winter soldier is actually a romantic comedy about bisexual retired airman sam wilson and the sudden parade of hot people barreling into his life
Seems accurate to me!
Upon second viewing, I have definitely concluded that Guardians of the Galaxy is even better when you imagine it as a tabletop campaign with an increasingly frustrated DM who’s sick of being interrupted.
GM: “Roll 2d10.”
Peter: “Red high. Twelve.”
GM: “You have 12 percent of a plan.”
The entire prison break scene was just Rocket’s player rolling knowledge checks on every turn until something worked.
- When Drax’s player said, “I go into the phone booth and call Ronan to Knowhere”, the DM stared open-mouthed for a minute, then called break time. The rest of the party was speechless.
- Pretty much just in general, Drax’s player is one of those people who thinks Chaotic Neutral means “throws self at shit for the lulz” and is really fortunate he didn’t have many other opportunities to derail the campaign.
- Gamora’s player gets really exasperated by the entirety of the campaign. They rolled a character with a tragic backstory and clear hooks to the villain to expand on, and had no idea that everyone else was going to be so silly. It leads to begging the party to just once execute a normal plan because look at Gamora’s stealth bonus, this min/maxed assassin needs a chance to use her abilities, please.
- Rocket’s a skill monkey who, if not for Drax’s grand display of idiocy, would have gladly derailed the campaign with absurd plans.
- Groot was a joke idea someone came up with that people ended up liking too much.
- Ronan’s confusion when Star Lord began dancing was the DM’s confusion verbatim.
- The DM now vetoes Chaotic Neutral characters on principle.
From now on, instead of explaining what asexuality is, I’m just sending people this gif
the pacific rim au of legally blonde though:
elle woods trying to get into jaeger academy to win back warner.
"you got into jaeger academy?" "what, like it’s hard?"
elle woods being drift compatible with vivian.
elle falling for LOCCENT officer emmett.
elle and vivian piloting a jaeger called delta nu.
THE BEND AND SNAP AS A FIGHTING TECHNIQUE